Friday, January 7, 2011

There's baby number one, there's baby number two, and there's baby number three...

"I don't think there is a fourth one in there..."These are the words spoken by the ultrasound technician, and how I first found out I was carrying triplets. I was about 19 weeks along, going for what I thought would be my only ultrasound to confirm the timing of the due date.
That day will be remembered as one of the more significant dates in the life of our family.
That first weekend we skimmed every book in the library dealing with triplets and were confident that with some serious organization, we could do it. Through the years we have continued to figure out how to run our lives so that every one was healthy and happy and it has been work. We have gleaned tips from other parents, many books and resources. As we experienced the isolation of the first few years, I realized that many parents of higher order multiples need information but are extremely busy and do not have the time to do the research. As a natural writer, I am happy to share the things that I found worked so that you have a quick resource to help you get through the intensity of raising a family with triplets or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment